Image via (my friend) Stephlholley on Flickr
- Lately, my hangnails have been ridonkulous! I've been doing lots of weird stuff like putting Neosporin on them at night before bed, but my favorite remedy is wearing big, pink rubber gloves when I wash pots or clean my sink. They squeak and generally look hilarious.
- Sometimes I like to drink Pellegrino straight from the bottle and not the little bottle, the big ones.This instantly nullifies any class related to that product
- I took almost 100 sugar packets from work last week that we needed to get rid of, with the idea that I'd dump them into my sugar bowl. This has yet to occur and now I feel weird about them.
- Blogging is like high-school. There are women whose lives just seem perfect in comparison to yours, whether this is real or not.
- My mom was right about my hair. 10 years after doing away with my straight across bangs, I can admit that my face looks better with them. I rock a five finger forehead and no side-bang can disguise this. Glad for my new haircut, even if I'll be sick of the "You look so much like Zoey Deschanel" comments in a hot minute.
- I should have called this blog Quindome Eats Coffee Pots as yet another coffee pot is about to fall victim to my insane usage. Suggestions for a new one?