- Bought this Kiehl's chapstick last weekend in the cranberry flavor. Wowee Zowie! It is so good that I've definitely overdone it this week. My lips have had a fine sheen all week.
- Honeycrisp apples are back for the season and I intend to eat about a million. Good thing apples are healthy.
- Hoping to finish reading I'm Down, which is hilarious, this weekend. Was thinking of starting The Lord of the Rings books... Between this thought and my new found love of Battlestar Galactica, I'm getting cooler by the minute.
- I made Italian Wedding soup for the first time this week. It was pretty delicious. Who knew escarole rocks the party that rocks the party? I used this recipe.
- I need a haircut. Badly. Bangs are work, but I really do need them.
- I love New York. I don't love looking for cheapish hotels that don't give me the heebie jeebies for our trip. I need a pied-à-terre.
- It's been a two- cup* morning so far, but I have full intentions of having a better day, so yeah, I'm jazzed to go for my bi-annual dental cleaning. Really. I love brushing my teeth.
Have a lovely weekend. I hope it is crisp enough out there to get our sweater wearing on!
*Quindome Defines: Exhausting, tiring, generally crummy day that requires additional caffeine.