Pages

August 11, 2011

That's how Tomboys Do

Image via Tomboy Style

Have you read the super awesome blog Tomboy Style? If not, could you please get on top of that? As somewhat of a tomboy, it's such a nice collection of style posts. I like my makeup and dress clothes as much as the next gal, but the truth is growing up with two brothers probably affected the way I dress and think more than I would have imagined. I want to be dressier, but the truth is that I like jeans and T's. As for a tomboy attitude, some of the coolest cats I know are tomboys.
Check out the essentials grid they did last week to help determine your Tomboy Style. I was mostly, The American, which kind of surprised me.

1 comment:

Mo Pie, Please said...

I seriously love this!!! Thanks for sharing, I'm heading there now!