Pages

March 16, 2010

No Francophiles Here

Image via LittleBrownPen

Confession: I have never been to France. Truth: I would like to go.

On this note, however, I want to clarify that I am not some Francophile who eats, sleeps, and dreams of Paris. Just occasionally I think of things I would like to see there and sometimes, maybe, just maybe, I look up last minute tickets and suggest them to R.L. (previously R., but he felt that seemed ominous and after thought, I concurred). Did you know that you can get a round trip ticket from Washington to Paris for about $700 dollars if you are willing to fly out on a random Wednesday with less than two hours notice? Well I did! Maybe when I finish my thesis... Or when I when the lottery, whichever comes first. Until then, maybe I'll just buy the sweet Perpetual Paris calendar. I've been really pressed for time as of late and this calendar is so lovely and such a great idea. Check out that blog to read more about the making. Maybe I'll make a Perpetual D.C., but that sounds so much less charming. Until then, we'll always have... Paris.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow I love that idea, why can't I think of things like that.